Jamtli Hostel accommodations in Östersund, in the midst of historical environments
At Jamtli Hostel you are a short walk from the city centre and still in the midst of the historical environment at Jamtlis open air museum. Jamtli Hostel is a unique and affordable place to stay while visiting Östersund.
Jamtli Hostel is a great option for accommodations if you’re planning on visiting Jamtlis museums and events, or if you’re visiting Östersund for other reasons.
Book your room at Jamtli Hostel
Room and service at Jamtli Hostel
Jamtli Hostel offers comfortable rooms from different historical time-periods. The main building with 13 rooms is more modern, but with a lovely country style kitchen. The annex Skomakargården has two rooms with a 1900-style. In the 1970’s apartments you have your own kitchen and bathroom.
- Free wi-Fi in all rooms
- Multiple toilets and showers in the hallway
- Fully equipped kitchen to prepare your own meals
- Breakfast is available to pre order
- Sheets are a must – if you do not bring your own, you can rent a set of sheets and towels
- The reception is open at irregular hours but we can easily eb reached by phone or email. See info below
- Jamtli Hostel has a few parking spots, free of charge when you’re staying at the hostel
Book the Hostel for a group
Jamtli Hostel is an excellent place to stay if you’re travelling as a group. Close to the city centre, ski- and biathlon and hockey arena.
Please contact us for more information and prices email@example.com
Travelling with your dog?
We have two rooms where you can stay with your dog. Please contact us for more information and to book.
How to get to Jamtli Hostel
Jamtli Hostel is about 1 kilometre from the city centre of Östersund and about 2 kilometres from the train station. Take the bus towards Lugnvik and stop at Jamtli.
Please contact us for information and to book.
Phone +46 63-15 03 00